Your Phone Companion – Link to Windows MOD + data
Your Phone Companion Link to Windows MOD + data
You love your phone. So is your PC. Get instant access to everything you like on your phone, right on your PC. To get started, Install Your Phone Companion – Connect the Windows app to your Android phone and connect it to your phone app on your Windows 10 PC.
Easily reply to your messages, access your favorite mobile apps *, and receive and manage your phone notifications on your PC. Make and receive calls ** on your PC and move them between your devices without much effort. Make photos by email as a thing of the past as you share your favorite photos between your phone and PC.
While I was waiting to get my next phone, I still had a working phone, at least increasingly connecting with all the interior. So a few weeks ago, I kept my phone charging and on my desk or pocket, I managed most of my phone communication with your phone program on my PC. While I don’t think this situation is normal, it has led to some awareness of Microsoft’s applications and mobile applications.
How to set up Your Phone for Windows
To get started, you’ll need to download your Your Phone Companion app to your Android smartphone. Keep in mind; some Samsung smartphones may have previously installed Your Phone Companion (branded Link To Windows). If so, to open Your Phone Companion app, refer to Settings> Advanced Settings> Connect to Windows and follow our guide from step 3.
- Download the Your Phone Companion app to your Android smartphone.
- Open the Your Phone Companion app on your Android smartphone.
- Tap Connect your phone and PC to start the setup process.
- Different modules to properly manage the device.
Sync your content between PC and phone: editor, multimedia content, applications…
- Update the firmware.
- 3 types of communication between PC and phone: USB, Wi-Fi, and Bluetooth.
- After you have started the program, you need to connect your device to the PC and select the tool you want from the main window. You can choose between Software Updates, Software Updates, Backup, Restore, Music on Xperia, and browse Xperia modes, depending on your needs.
- Among the options you can change from the configuration menu are likely to find proxy settings, Xperia Companion icon visibility, and autorun app behavior.
- Internet broadband connection
- Intel Pentium 4, 3.6 GHz or equivalent AMD processor
- 500 MB free hard disk space
- 2 GB RAM
- 1 available USB 2.0 port and USB cable
- Microsoft Windows XP SP2 (32 bit), Vista (32/64 bit) or Windows 7 (32/64 bit) or Windows 8 (32/64 bit)*
- *PC Companion is not supported on Windows RT
Outlook Android Sync
Android Sync via USB, Wi-Fi, DejaCloud from PC or Mac for standalone Outlook, Exchange, and Office 365
Outlook iPhone Sync
Sync iPhone and iPad via USB, Wi-Fi, DejaCloud from PC or Mac for Outlook, Exchange, and Office 365
Google Calendar Sync
Sync Google Calendar, Contacts and Tasks with Outlook, Act !, IBM Notes, Palm Desktops
Outlook for Mac Sync
Outlook for Mac 2011, Outlook for Mac 2015 – Sync on Google, iPhone, and Android
Take action! Sync
Sync Sage rule! and Symantec Law! – Tasks, Contacts, History
Time & Chaos Sync
USB, Wi-Fi, DejaCloud Sync
Business Communications Manager
Accounts, Tasks, Projects
IBM Notes Sync
Standalone Lotus Notes Sync
Novell Groupwise Sync
Independent group synchronization
Palm Desktop Sync
USB, Wi-Fi, DejaCloud Sync from PC
BB10, Original, BB Android
Windows Phone 7, 8 Sync
Sync with Lumia phones
Windows 10 Mobile Sync
Sync with W10 phones
Active Phone Partner
Windows 10 integration with Microsoft Outlook fields that no one else can manage. Job highlights, birthdays, “File-As” field, filter options, and category colors like Outlook.
USB, WiFi, cloud synchronization
You choose how to sync data. Get incomparable data security via USB. Cloud uses sync across all your devices. WiFi uses your home/office network when away from home.
- Download the installation package to a temporary folder on your PC.
- Run the downloaded file, and follow the instructions that appear.